LOW BATTERY! LOW BATTERY! LOW BATTERY!
You're taking the picture of a lifetime and your SMARTphone doesn't seem so SMART anymore.
Here are a few tips to help your phone keep up with your vacation:
1) Turn off Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and "push" notifications.
2) Dial down your screen brightness (another know battery drain)
3) Limit using Apps that work with your GPS (in settings, review which apps use your location.)
4) Turn offs Apps running in the background (go to Android settings or on an iPhone tap the "home" button twice and swipe up on unused apps.)
5) Another option is to set your phone to "airplane mode" to disable the constant search for a cell signal. (This could also prevent a pricey phone bill.)
6) Lastly, Don't forget a portable charger!
Leigh Ann Arnholt