Pets Love to Travel Too!
We wanted to share these strategies from Charlotte Reed, a Florida-based author and pet expert, for our clients and their furry travel companions.
BEFORE YOU GO
BE SURE TO PACK
PRACTICE THE TRIP
We hope these tips help you and your canine companion have a wonderful vacation!
LOW BATTERY! LOW BATTERY! LOW BATTERY!
You're taking the picture of a lifetime and your SMARTphone doesn't seem so SMART anymore.
Here are a few tips to help your phone keep up with your vacation:
1) Turn off Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and "push" notifications.
2) Dial down your screen brightness (another know battery drain)
3) Limit using Apps that work with your GPS (in settings, review which apps use your location.)
4) Turn offs Apps running in the background (go to Android settings or on an iPhone tap the "home" button twice and swipe up on unused apps.)
5) Another option is to set your phone to "airplane mode" to disable the constant search for a cell signal. (This could also prevent a pricey phone bill.)
6) Lastly, Don't forget a portable charger!
Wonders of the World
Southeast Asia offers travelers a rich combination of experiences as ancient meets modern in these intriguing countries.
Enjoy the July edition of our travel magazine and explore the highlights and find out how cruising is a great way to see many of the countries with ease and convenience on one vacation.
Be inspired by the wonders of the world that are found in the countries of Southeast Asia.
Learn about visiting neighboring India with valuable tips and information from our award winning On Location partner.
There's another delectable recipe for you to try and this month's travel promotions are well worth considering.
Take a look and get in touch. We're here to help with the planning of your next memorable vacation!
Leigh Ann Arnholt